Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity Japan Classic Cap JPY

Ranked 19 out of 36 in - Japan over 12 months
All calculations are in USD unless stated

Managed by

Tony Glover

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered office or conduct a significant proportion of their business in Japan. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments, or cash, and also, within a limit of 15% of the assets, in debt securities of any kind and, within a limit of 10% of the assets, in UCITS or UCIs.

Showing fund performance in Hong Kong View performance globally

Performance

Japan over : 31/05/2017 - 31/05/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -0.8%
2017 28.9% 5.7% 4.9% 5.7% 10.0%
2016 -4.2% -9.1% 1.7% 4.8% -1.1%
2015 8.1% 9.0% 2.9% -11.1% 8.3%
2014 -10.9% -7.2% 4.9% -5.4% -3.3%
2013 32.4% 12.4% 5.3% 8.0% 3.7%
2012 6.0% 6.8% -6.7% -0.1% 6.5%
2011 -15.5% -2.8% 0.0% -7.6% -5.9%
2010 14.5% 10.7% -10.4% 4.0% 11.0%
2009 9.5% -14.6% 27.2% 2.2% -1.3%
2008 -39.4% -12.6% 2.7% -22.0% -13.5%
2007 -3.9% 3.8% -0.3% -0.1% -7.0%
2006 4.3% 6.6% -5.3% -0.6% 3.9%
2005 22.9% -1.6% -3.0% 15.9% 11.1%
2004 15.8% 17.2% -3.1% -7.7% 10.6%
2003 45.3% -10.1% 18.6% 24.8% 9.1%
2002 -8.8% 5.2% 6.9% -11.8% -8.0%
2001 -30.3% -11.3% 3.5% -21.7% -3.1%
2000 -25.4% -1.1% 1.6% -11.2% -16.3%
1999 42.6% 9.0% 4.3% 19.6% 4.9%
1998 13.5% 5.0% -2.7% -13.3% 28.1%
1997 -27.7% -7.7% 23.3% -14.0% -26.1%
1996 -20.9% -1.4% 0.8% -7.7% -13.8%
1995 -6.1% -6.0% -8.0% 4.2% 4.2%
1994 21.9% 21.8% 9.4% -6.0% -2.7%
1993 14.4% 17.8% 15.4% 2.9% -18.2%
1992 -23.2% -18.1% -8.9% 10.8% -7.1%
1991 1.7% 11.0% -7.8% 6.7% -6.9%
1990 8.5% -14.7% 5.1%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Bahrain
  3. Belgium
  4. Chile
  5. Cyprus
  6. Czech Republic
  7. Denmark
  8. Finland
  9. France
  10. Germany
  11. Greece
  12. Hong Kong
  13. Hungary
  14. Italy
  15. Jersey
  16. Luxembourg
  17. Macau
  18. Netherlands
  19. Norway
  20. Peru
  21. Portugal
  22. Singapore
  23. Slovakia
  24. Spain
  25. Sweden
  26. Switzerland
  27. Taiwan
  28. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date27/03/1990
  • Share Class size6,511Mn
  • Base currency
  • ISIN LU0012181748

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment1
  • Min. regular additional investment1

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).