Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

NEW CAPITAL FUND LUX-Strategy Income (EUR) A

Objective

The sub-fund objective is to seek the best combination of interest income and capital growth in relation to the reference currency with an emphasis on capital preservation. The sub-fund invests at least 60% of its assets in debt securities issued by sovereigns, public local authorities, semi-public enterprises or private borrowers. The remaining portion not exceeding 40% may be invested in liquid assets, shares, equity-like instruments, UCITS(+ETF) investing mainly in commodity indices and in certificates whose underlying are commodity indices or in securities physically backed by precious metals.

This fund is not currently tracked by Citywire in Hong Kong View performance globally

Registered For Sale In

  1. Italy
  2. Luxembourg
  3. Singapore
  4. Switzerland

Related News

EFG CIO: why we axed seven funds post-BSI integration

Moz Afzal talks Citywire Selector through the major changes since the 2016 merger.